The Game Awards 2014 took place yesterday, December 5 in Las Vegas and the following are the winners.
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Sledgehammer/Activision
- Destiny – Bungie/Activision
- Far Cry 4 – Ubisoft Montreal/Ubisoft
- Titanfall – Respawn/EA
- Wolfenstein: The New Order – MachineGames/Bethesda
- Alien: Isolation – Creative Assembly/Sega
- Assassin’s Creed Unity – Ubisoft
- Bayonetta 2 – Platinum Games/Nintendo
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor – Monolith/Warner Bros.
- Sunset Overdrive – Insomniac/Microsoft
Best Role Playing Game
- Bravely Default – Square Enix
- Dark Souls II – From Software/Bandai Namco
- Divinity: Original Sin – Larian Studios
- Dragon Age: Inquisition – Bioware/EA
- South Park: The Stick of Truth – Obsidian/Ubisoft
Avid Science Fiction & Fantasy Lover. Big fan of comics as well. Prefer the dark side to the light. That’s just how I roll.